Brushing and Flossing
Brushing and flossing are the key procedures to keeping teeth healthy. It is recommended that you brush twice a day and floss at least once a day. However, it is very important for a person to note the proper way to brush and floss. Thus, 7 Day Dental wants to provide you with a few tips to keep in mind the next time you brush or floss:
• Spend at MINIMUM 2 minutes brushing your teeth
• Brush in a circular motion
• Begin brushing at the gum line and work your way to every inch of your teeth
• Remember to brush your palate and tongue
• Floss the areas your toothbrush cannot reach
Brushing and flossing properly can keep your teeth stain-free and healthy. However, because it cannot treat crooked, chipped, or cavity induced teeth, it is important to get a routine dental checkup. During these checkups at 7 Day Dental, our dentists will be able to advise you on what you need to do to make your teeth healthier and smile more beautiful!
For more information, please visit or call 7 Day Dental today!